• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pre-season tour

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Didn't we beat Brechin four nil as well Malcolm?

mole221

I'm off to either Scotland or Northern Ireland next year, so one of those would be nice. The prospect of a Ballinamallard United v Exeter game would surely have the grecians lining up at the gates :p

Have we ever played a team from the Island of Ireland?? (Or any sort of team from outside the UK recently-ish in a normal friendly, Brazil not included?)

memoman

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm cycling Lands' End - John O'Groats in June time, so would be nice to see a City away fixture on the way!

Grecian2K

If we want a nice, easy non league run out there's always Gnome Park next summer.

Oli

Big teams at home doesn't happen anymore. With our delay in the season starting too them I suspect thay rules Scotland out too.

Rog H K

I'll be happy with a cornish tour v's a few small local non league sides. Falmouth/Newquay/Plymouth etc.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
I would like to see one in Scotland....A crap towns tour,Methil (East Fife) Coatbridge(Albion Rovers) & Cumbernald (Clyde)
So would I Russ, would be up there like a shot

StroudGrecian

Usual jaunt round Bath, Bristol and Chippenham..nothing too strenuous for the Lads....and home in time to tuck the kids in...
Sounds good to me.

Rog H K

I'm off to either Scotland or Northern Ireland next year, so one of those would be nice. The prospect of a Ballinamallard United v Exeter game would surely have the grecians lining up at the gates :p

Have we ever played a team from the Island of Ireland?? (Or any sort of team from outside the UK recently-ish in a normal friendly, Brazil not included?)
We had a tour of Holland in the 50's?
We beat Ajax too!

mammooman

The first Cornish Tour, the one with the Bodmin hostilities, was by far one of the best weeks I've ever had. Was such a fantastic time.