• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Premier League 22/23

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
According to the Athletic a manager was let off for the same offence.
No consistency then.

arthur

The current Premier league table suggests that being promoted from the Championship might not be something to celebrate...

Alistair20000

The current Premier league table suggests that being promoted from the Championship might not be something to celebrate...
There is a 23/24 Premier League thread more relevant to this post :)

Just saying like

arthur

There is a 23/24 Premier League thread more relevant to this post :)

Just saying like
Thank you.

Grecian2K

Our own ownership model might well often be questioned but at least we're not a convenient laundromat for foreign funny-money like so much of the PL these days.

iscalad

I want to place a bet on Jackson winning goal of the month for Chelsea. Does anyone know where to find the best odds?

Bridgy 81

I want to place a bet on Jackson winning goal of the month for Chelsea. Does anyone know where to find the best odds?
I don’t really do much betting nor do I understand it very well but you could look at a website called oddschecker.
It compares the odds a range of different company’s are offering on the same bet, so I presume the idea is you go with the one which is the best deal.
I’m not sure how you locate a specific bet on there but I presume it’s possible with a bit of navigation.
oddschecker is the only site like this I know but I’ve no idea if it’s any good and I’m sure there are others too.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t really do much betting nor do I understand it very well but you could look at a website called oddschecker.
It compares the odds a range of different company’s are offering on the same bet, so I presume the idea is you go with the one which is the best deal.
I’m not sure how you locate a specific bet on there but I presume it’s possible with a bit of navigation.
oddschecker is the only site like this I know but I’ve no idea if it’s any good and I’m sure there are others too.
Hook, line and sinker :ROFLMAO:

iscalad

Sorry...😄

denzel

In todays late game, the match summariser (I think Alan Smith) was asked about his man of the match.

"I'm going to give it to Callum Wilson. Not the best player on the pitch but he scored two goals."

So, we are giving out awards to whoever scores the most goals now. Games gone.