• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ref - Red Card!

Taz

I thought todays ref was particularly bad... but apparently its a bit of a trend for Gavin Ward...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=47685079867

RyaanECFC

Oh my, surely the FA know that hes utter sh*te. 836 members that share the same view on facebook aswell!

stuartsdog

he was bad today gave exeter f*ck all

kirt f 1

this bloke couldn't referee a game of ludo let alone a football match

Taz

ps. Was told from a mate that a certain member of the Exeter City senior staff was telling this inept troll with a whistle how bad his performance was today. I don't want to mention any names as it may get the staff member in trouble. But top work to them for that!

BiggestBanker

Could not believe how bad this muppet was today, that said he applied is particularly annoying pedantry to both teams. So we cant blame him for the terrible result.

mdg

cant blame him foir losing = but he was bloody useless!

Herbie65

The ref was absolutely awful today. The worst in a long time. I agree you can't blame him for poor performance but it won't have helped the team seeing bad decision after another - its very frustrating playing with refs like that. Does anyone remember if it was the same tw@ that we had couple of seasons ago that at the end of the game ran straight off down the tunnel.

Taz

Does anyone remember if it was the same tw@ that we had couple of seasons ago that at the end of the game ran straight off down the tunnel.
Sure was! Nice to know that he is consistently crap...

DJH2005

Truly awful officials, plural.

The OG lino was equally as poor as the ref today. Poor Logie was getting an elbow in the back of his head or neck everytime he went for a ball, I think it took about 85 minutes for this to finally result in a free kick for us. (Stewart the recipient this time, as Logie had gone off by then.)

The ref certainly liked to make sure we all knew he was there, and wanted to be the star of the show. This, equals a terrible referee.