• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List 2022/23

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Banks was more ex Argyle than Fred Binney who played for them a long time after leaving us. Banksy played for us, then Slime, then us.
Personally think Colin Randal was the best player we got from Snot.

Grecian Max

Hopefully the retained list will be released tomorrow so the old boys stop reeling off lists of D Day veterans signed from Argyle 🙏

Alistair20000

Hopefully the retained list will be released tomorrow so the old boys stop reeling off lists of D Day veterans signed from Argyle 🙏
Aye. They remind me of this old duffer

1683760098709.png

STURTZ

Yeah, so that then we can get back to the more serious business of spending months naming random players only to find that we sign someone totally out of the blue, that nobody thought of, just before the season starts!

fred binneys head

Yeah, so that then we can get back to the more serious business of spending months naming random players only to find that we sign someone totally out of the blue, that nobody thought of, just before the season starts!
Exactly, he gets it.

Grecian Max

Perfection

arthur

Kellow was ours first before he got close to the Cornish w@nkers. If you're going to do your history Max, at least do it properly.😉
I'm not sure Tony Kellow would appreciate sharing a sentence with "Cornish w@nkers"

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Too late. Exeweb has been renamed The Old Boys' Network.

tavyred

In the 70’s I used to live near Johnny Newman’s house! 😎
#justsayin

dontpassback

In the 70’s I used to live near Johnny Newman’s house! 😎
#justsayin
was that hatherleigh road area,i used to see jimmy giles in the 7 stars regularly