• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Retained List for 2024/25 (released)

ryancooper327

Just Tom Dean signing a new pro contract, the rest have been offered a contract?
Seems a tad odd after a few years of numerous deals. We shall see...

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
So, contrary to Exeweb rumour, Harry Lee has at least been offered a contract.

Simba3011

King leaving is a bit surprising but I'm guessing injuries haven't helped him progress this season.

Thought Woods would stay as a 3rd GK as well but maybe we're only going to have 2 GKs next year

Exehausted

So, contrary to Exeweb rumour, Harry Lee has at least been offered a contract.
I think we have to offer him a contract to stand any chance of getting compensation, even if he has no intention of signing it. If not he walks for free.

ryancooper327

I think we have to offer him a contract to stand any chance of getting compensation, even if he has no intention of signing it. If not he walks for free.
This is probably the case... Hoping its so that he can stay, recover from his injury, and work his way into the picture.

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Written version

Mid Devon Grecian

Gary Caldwell on the retained list
With that mid season dip in form I thought we might have released him 😂

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
There's also the question of whether Jake Richards can be persuaded to commit to signing a pro contract when he turns 17 in August.
Confirmation that Jake has been offered a contract but no indication of how willing he is to sign it.

"Jake is still a scholar and as he is so young we can’t yet sign him on a professional contract. We have offered him two or three now as he keeps doing so well we are putting different contract offers to him and when he is 17 he can sign that contract and extend his stay at the club.

exespur

Come on Jules, Carroll and Demi! Do it!!!!