• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ribeiro

oxford don

Another great game today..... Mom for me...

A real thoroughbred and a proper footballer ...delight to watch.

A real bargain...well done Tis got to say you took a punt and it paid off handsomely.

Nobes growing in stature every game too and a brilliant finish by Bennett.

Grimes aside Riberio is so far my player of the season. A good league 1 player in my opinion.

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Grimes aside Riberio is so far my player of the season. A good league 1 player in my opinion.
Would agree, were it not for the ever present and evergreen Matt Oakley so far this season.

A revelation in his new position. May one even dare to suggest that Tis has conjured up a successor to "Sir Rob" from the ranks?

Pobbop

He's been great, no doubt about it, his runs make all the difference to us.

motorservices

Total live wire IMHO

Avening Posse

He's been great, some of his away performances have been brilliant as well

On the up

Strong defender, over powers wingers when they try to run him. Lots of pace and Leaps like a salmon. Scares defences when he runs at them, should have won 3/4 penalties already. Tends to lift the Crowd whenever he attacks the Big Bank. What a find by Tisdale. Consistent home and away performances puts him near the top in the POTY At this stage of the season. Bet the classy Oakley is delighted to have him alongside him.

JRFowler

The guys THE biggest threat from corners aswell, he's like 5ft 5, and can jump ten million miles in the air. Awesome player

Last edited:

Silver fox

The guys THE biggest threat from corners aswell, he's like 5ft 5, and can jump ten million miles in the air. Awesome player
And love his hair, is he a ****e Robbie Savage?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
He is probably the best right back we have had since Hiley.

Certainly better than Tully and Amankwah.