• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

JGrecian23

Despite all my moans about the performances abd Caldwell, I actually think our prices are decent.

My 13 year old lad can have a ST for about 4-5 quid a game I think. For League 1 football that's extremely good value. I think it's too cheap.

I couldn't believe that a mate of mine took his Son to Torquay (I know!) and it cost more than me and my lad to watch City.

I'd say £16 ish per match for a Big Bank adult ticket is very good value, ignoring the boring football on show of course!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Despite all my moans about the performances abd Caldwell, I actually think our prices are decent.

My 13 year old lad can have a ST for about 4-5 quid a game I think. For League 1 football that's extremely good value. I think it's too cheap.

I couldn't believe that a mate of mine took his Son to Torquay (I know!) and it cost more than me and my lad to watch City.

I'd say £16 ish per match for a Big Bank adult ticket is very good value, ignoring the boring football on show of course!
If its such boring football, why are we getting such big crowds? A bit of an enigma.

denzel

Always a risk, so why raise the entry fees ever? When you are regularly selling out you must question whether the club might be better off just selling individual matches rather than cheap season tickets. It might be worthwhile knowing how many people get turned away during the course of a season?
Good to keep goodwill, don't want to pee off the fanbase too much by raising prices every year.
Without looking, we have had less than half of games selling out completely, and that is still a relatively new phenomenon. If we did it for most games, every season, you might have a point.
You only have to look at the furore there's been at Man City and other PL clubs who have announced ST rises for next season. You know that they will still fill their grounds, but perhaps they are pricing out certain fans which can't be good for the long term relationship with them

Last edited:

STURTZ

Good God I actually agree with JGrecian23!

Tickets should at least keep up with inflation rate (3.5%?). Even state pension is going up 10% in April.

With no major player sales likely we need more money to keep afloat and TBH a day at SJP is a cheap day out.

denzel

Tickets should at least keep up with inflation rate (3.5%?). Even state pension is going up 10% in April.

With no major player sales likely we need more money to keep afloat and TBH a day at SJP is a cheap day out.
Maybe they should just raise the OAP rates then 😉

tom_ecfc

Maybe they should just raise the OAP rates then 😉
Spurs over 65 year old fans not happy at trying to get rid OAP season tickets and to try and force them out for ‘high spending day trippers’!

IMG_2803.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

Last edited:

JGrecian23

If its such boring football, why are we getting such big crowds? A bit of an enigma.
No one has bought a ticket to watch us at home this season because they were entertained by the style of football and wanted to come again. I'm 100% confident of that.

Many factors why someone might come to a game, watching glorious attacking football isn't one of them.

Antony Moxey

Spurs over 65 year old fans not happy at trying to get rid OAP season tickets and to try and force them out for ‘high spending day trippers’!

View attachment 15131

View attachment 15132
How do those numbers work out? For those clubs under £20 per fan they must have some seriously cheap seats somewhere because hospitality and exec boxes will be a lot more expensive than that, as will their best seats.

iscalad

pension is going up, this means i have to pay extra in tax as the personal allowance is not going up.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Most OAPs I know can afford to pay a lot more for tickets, more money than the rest of us but pay the least...🎣