• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season Tickets 2024/25

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Done.

Was I first??

tom_ecfc

Done.

Was I first??
Just behind Gary Caldwell…

jon_shoe

is anyone else's not letting them select the e-ticket?

denzel

For those of us who have chosen cards, does this mean that any other home tickets, such as cup games, will be sent to the card when we but them? Or will that be an e ticket option?

ryancooper327

Done.

Was I first??
I was 11:09 so I reckon you beat me.

It’s still a good price imo despite some of the dross this season. Better value if you attend most games (obviously) and when I can’t get to a match I can donate to someone who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it, what’s not to like?

Pete Martin (CTID)

I have to say, the service is excellent from the club. I wanted to change my seat for next season and emailed tickets. They changed the info on the renewal screen within a few minutes and wham-bam I am signed up for the 24-25 season in the new seat, all within a few minutes! :)

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
If I wanted to change from standing on the Bank to sitting, anyone know how I'd go about it?

Pete Martin (CTID)

If I wanted to change from standing on the Bank to sitting, anyone know how I'd go about it?
Decide which seat you want and email [email protected] explaining what you want to do. They will alter your online renewal page to the seat number you have chosen, then you can just do the purchase as you would have done normally.

Rosencrantz

Well that was a pretty painless process.

Red & White

is anyone else's not letting them select the e-ticket?
No - I am only being offered the options of postage with a £2 fee or collection. The e-ticket option is greyed out! I will try again in a few days and see if there is the option for an e-ticket. (y)