• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Senior Reds

Martin Weiler

Chap called John Lancey. He brought Dave down from Yeovil and they often come to matches together.
He was a player who never quite made it, yet he played over 500 games for Yeovil in the late 60s and 70s.
John Clancy - Spurs Junior. 569 appearances for Yeovil.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
John Clancy - Spurs Junior. 569 appearances for Yeovil.
I blame auto-correct and the fact that I'm not an historian.

iscalad

Bump for this meeting. Shaun will give us insights into the promotion season, no doubt

C j phill

Getting old is a bugger....
It's better than the alternative

iscalad

It's better than the alternative
So, very true.

iscalad

Due to the match at SJP tonight, there will be limited parking at the club tonight for this meeting.

Oldsmobile-88

Due to the match at SJP tonight, there will be limited parking at the club tonight for this meeting.
The main car park is also closed in preparation for the pitch renewal - storage of materials.

iscalad

Up next..

All fans are welcome to come along to our next meeting on Monday 20th May, when our guest will be former striker Dean Edwards.

Many of you will recall that City signed Dean from Wolves, where he had an excellent goal to game ratio, but did you realise that prior to that he'd had a spell playing in Finland? He joined City in March 1987 and scored five goals in his first eleven appearances.

Dean later played for Torquay and scored at Wembley in their 1991 play off final victory. After a brief spell back at City, Dean took up a variety of roles within the game and they, together with his playing days, have given him a host of memories to share. He currently does a regular podcast with Colin Lee.

The meeting will take place in the John Lewis Trust Suite, with the doors opening at 1pm for a 2pm start.

ALL SUPPORTERS ARE WELCOME

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Up next..

All fans are welcome to come along to our next meeting on Monday 20th May, when our guest will be former striker Dean Edwards.

Many of you will recall that City signed Dean from Wolves, where he had an excellent goal to game ratio, but did you realise that prior to that he'd had a spell playing in Finland? He joined City in March 1987 and scored five goals in his first eleven appearances.

Dean later played for Torquay and scored at Wembley in their 1991 play off final victory. After a brief spell back at City, Dean took up a variety of roles within the game and they, together with his playing days, have given him a host of memories to share. He currently does a regular podcast with Colin Lee.

The meeting will take place in the John Lewis Trust Suite, with the doors opening at 1pm for a 2pm start.

ALL SUPPORTERS ARE WELCOME
If I can't make it please ask him about his love of gardening and his facebook group which is great

iscalad

If I can't make it please ask him about his love of gardening and his facebook group which is great
Not sure I'll be there myself, sadly.