• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shaun MacDonald

ExeterCraic

Macdonald has signed a 1 year extension.

Seems a good lad, noticed him giving Pedro some words before he came on against Vale.

Squeezebox

Excellent - seems like a really good guy to have around and hopefully a decent backup option. That must be the world's slowest lift!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Good news, that surely means that Gary Woods is going to be released.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Must admit I thought he was older than 27. Is he any good? I didn't see either of his appearances in the Pizza Cup

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

Number13

So we have a reliable No2 signed up for next year. Only issue is - will he be No2 to Harry Lee or No2 to someone else with Harry out on loan?

Mid Devon Grecian

So we have a reliable No2 signed up for next year. Only issue is - will he be No2 to Harry Lee or No2 to someone else with Harry out on loan?
Will Harry Lee be here next season? According to Agent Andy he’s not been offered anything as yet.

Agent Andy

Shaun is 27 now and needs to be a number one somewhere and it won’t be here . I understand we need a back up and training gk but at that age it’s stick or twist for his career. Lovely bloke though .

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Shaun is 27 now and needs to be a number one somewhere and it won’t be here . I understand we need a back up and training gk but at that age it’s stick or twist for his career. Lovely bloke though .
It's not a bad life playing football with your mates most days. Better than filling shelves in a supermarket!

Mid Devon Grecian

Hadn’t he just about turned his back on pro football before we signed him?

I guess earning a decent wedge as our no2 for a few more years if the alternative is to start again in a new career might be ok for him?