• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

So what is our problem?

Saints Alive

Is bearing a bit like dogging ?

I guess you would need to watch out for the claws a bit more.

:$

Beating was meant.:)

Well-known Exeweb poster
. Also I fear our two centre halfs are just not street wise enough for this division - 18 months time perhaps but not at this moment which is costing us too many goals.
I fear you are right, perhaps time to forfeit a little midfield creativity and put someone in front of the defence.imo edwards always held them together, troy has the ability to replace him, whether he can keep it together for more than 4/5 games has yet to be seen. by the way any got any idea whats happened to burnell wasnt even on the bench for the recent reserve game, injured?

Saint James

I fear you are right, perhaps time to forfeit a little midfield creativity and put someone in front of the defence.imo edwards always held them together, troy has the ability to replace him, whether he can keep it together for more than 4/5 games has yet to be seen. by the way any got any idea whats happened to burnell wasnt even on the bench for the recent reserve game, injured?
Boy could we do with someone who could play the Edwards role. I agree with you that would give us the protection we need. As for Burnell last seen Christmas shopping I believe.

GrecianWonder

He got a dead calf last week
didnt know he was a farmer. shame for him losing that poor animal

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
I fear you are right, perhaps time to forfeit a little midfield creativity and put someone in front of the defence.
We need as many people in midfield as possible to maintain the sideways passing.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
We often moan about lack of width at SMS. Like you we don't seem to want to play out and out wingers. For what its worth i fancy you to bear Southend tomorrow.
Though obviously we will be looking forward to bearing you on boxing day we would like you to stay up as your manager has links with us.
We hope you stay up too.