• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Stanno

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Reaching a point where Stanno could actually
play a big part in getting Arghgyle relegated.

He wouldn't do that surely? Be an even bigger legend if he did!
Bring it on (y)

STURTZ

Good work today Stanno!😁

STURTZ

Got to hope Big Sam Nombe can do the bizz tonight!

C'mon you Millers!

STURTZ

Got to hope Stanno can notch tonight v Cardiff!

GreenDay

Once a League One player, always a League One player

Edna Clouds

Once a League One player, always a League One player
Comedy gold. Almost as good as Derek Adams calling Ollie Watkins goal lucky. It did actually make me laugh. Good banter.

Well done on staying up. We all expect next year to see you do a Rotherham.

GreenDay

I know, we'll try and disappoint though

felix

Love it that we sent Stanfield's team down. I'm still laughing at a guy in a blue shirt claiming he's always a red (duh!!). See he was subbed today, Birmingham fans gone right off him recently. As soon as I saw Turdz claiming Stansfield would send us down I knew we would be OK. Please Turdz get your prediction in for us to be relegated next season then I can rest easy. Green Army!!

cannockred

Love it that we sent Stanfield's team down. I'm still laughing at a guy in a blue shirt claiming he's always a red (duh!!). See he was subbed today, Birmingham fans gone right off him recently. As soon as I saw Turdz claiming Stansfield would send us down I knew we would be OK. Please Turdz get your prediction in for us to be relegated next season then I can rest easy. Green Army!!
Far from brummies going off stanno, poll in the birmingham evening news has an 80% vote for him as player of the year and top of the list of players they should buy.

Still, dont let your little mind make you think that stanno isnt popular. You just concentrate on your pitch invasion to celebrate finishing 4th bottom. 😁

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well done on staying up by just 1 point and you are welcome back to post again when you have any academy graduate signed by a Premiership Club - until then please refrain from denigrating an X Grecian player who scored 2 goals against you this season.
PS I hear that Gary Caldwell has been offered your manager's job