• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Steve Tully

Poultice

Very well known Exeweb poster
What next, a 4 year deal for Logie ?
If only it were true.

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
We need passion and ability. Last night we had neither so on that note yes Tully could been used. But he is terrible against decent wingers.

Yup. As recent as the Swindon game when 951 Greeks witnessed Tully being taken apart by Alan O'brien, a player who hardly ever figures in the Swindon team, and who's only managed to get in now because Austin has departed. And then to add insult to injury, Tis sends out a bleedin nursemaid for him, ffs.

Didn't you just know this guff about his smiley face would resurface yet again? I don't care if he outlaughs the sailor at the end of the pier, he's gonna be put through the ringer by a speedy winger time and time again.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well, he could be out for a couple of weeks with his injury, so we will see how much we do miss him on the pitch.

ForeverECFC

on saturday we conceded 3 after Tully went off.

Another point for Needing Tully

denny

wishing you a Happy Birthday Tullstar, go get a goal on Saturday and prove the doubters wrong

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well, he could be out for a couple of weeks with his injury, so we will see how much we do miss him on the pitch.
Yes, we will miss him, especially since he is the only right-back we have...I wish Tully no harm, but according to my sources at the matches, Tully, Billy Jean, Golbourne, Logan and Thompson are good Div 2 players, not good Div 1 players. This means they should be back-up only for the first-team.. And yes, I'm sure they are all nice guys, but is that enough?

Stuffy

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tullstar, go get a goal on Saturday and prove the doubters wrong

No doubting on my part, he's too bleedin slow, in fact he gets annoyed if they don't whizz past him. ;)

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Tully may be a bit sh*t but he's a complete workhorse that loves the club.

Reminds me of a certain player who's shirt is currently retired, in fact.

We need to face the facts here. Tully was bought to the club as a right back. He has great desire and passion. The reason why he, and in my opinion Golbourne, havent been playing to their full potential recently is that they are simply exhausted playing in the wing back position, which is arguably one of the more demanding positions on the park. If the club where to have a couple of wingers available it would give Tis the option to not only play his favoured 3-5-2. But to play 4-4-2 without having four centre midfielders on the park. As a team we have become very centralised and that was clear to see in the Huddersfield and Brentford game. We have become too predictable which is why I assume that Tis has decided to play a 4-4-2 formation.

shabbashaz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tulls you little beauty. Still a problem with his knee and he gets far enough up to bang one in :)