• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
More importantly, it's very difficult to make any puns from his name so it's a nay from me!
Forget about him, then! (n)

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
I reckon there are city fans who would eat their own grandmother for what Vince bankrolls FGR and not blink an eye over becoming a carrot botherer. 😊
There are some who should also eat humble pie.

IndoMike

Leonardo Dale Vince. He'll go to FGR!
(Somebody tell me why I wrote that)

Average Joe

So I'm slightly lost being away for the last week odd. Have we signed anyone?

StudentGrecian

If correct it sounds like a promising signing, albeit very inexperienced although as we've seen with our own youngsters if they're good enough it doesn't matter.

Central midfielder.

More importantly, it's very difficult to make any puns from his name so it's a nay from me!
Problem with these type of signings is that players like Donovan Wilson looked sh*t hot in the Premier League 2, then just looked sh*t in league 2.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Problem with these type of signings is that players like Donovan Wilson looked sh*t hot in the Premier League 2, then just looked sh*t in league 2.
He's made the bench a couple of times in the premier league for Brighton. He must be ok. He also plays regularly for Scotland under 21's although even he played for the first team I wouldn't read much into that!

andrew p long

FGR staff costs were £3.8m in 2019 :oops: That includes non-playing staff (I believe), but nevertheless that's double our budget.
FGR payroll costs (inc NI and pension contributions) were £4.2m in season 19-20 and £3.6m in 20-21.

Intheknow84

Marc Leonard from Brighton midfielder

andrew p long

Marc Leonard from Brighton midfielder
Does 'in the know' mean 'able to repeat 2 posts from the previous page of this thread'?

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
So I'm slightly lost being away for the last week odd. Have we signed anyone?
I think Exeweb will explode when/if we sign someone, you'll definitely know about it.