• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank You 'Arry Redknapp

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
No apologies for starting a new thread, I feel we should recognise that he has now brought three major* clubs to Exeter for PSF's, including the then FA Cup holders, and we have had some very good gates off of the back of this (5,000+ for Pompey).

Thank you Harry, because precious few other big name managers give a sh@t about us or the Westcountry in general...

* yes, yes, QPR maybe not major, but they are ex-Prem, and we get to see Jamie again, etc...

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'll probably give it a miss.

Grecian2K

Bit worried though.

Popped down to Staples on Marsh Barton today for a few 'office essentials' and they were already out of brown envelopes :(

rp42

No apologies for starting a new thread, I feel we should recognise that he has now brought three major* clubs to Exeter for PSF's, including the then FA Cup holders, and we have had some very good gates off of the back of this (5,000+ for Pompey).

Thank you Harry, because precious few other big name managers give a sh@t about us or the Westcountry in general...

* yes, yes, QPR maybe not major, but they are ex-Prem, and we get to see Jamie again, etc...
Not forgetting West Ham in 2001[y]

Darren Moxey

Resigned
'Appy 'Arry's 'ollidays innit.

LOG

WTF? Fawning arse licking OP'er?

God bless you 'Arry? Yeah, crack on.

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'll probably give it a miss.
Yeah you do that, how's the weather out there?

globegrecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
WTF? Fawning arse licking OP'er?

God bless you 'Arry? Yeah, crack on.
Just recognising that a big name manager bothers to look beyond Bristol.

If this club is going to ever get anywhere, t can't afford to ignore multi-millionaire high profile premiership managers giving us a hand. We had over 5k for the Pompey game.

Perhaps you could explain why this s not a good thing?

LOG

Just recognising that a big name manager bothers to look beyond Bristol.

If this club is going to ever get anywhere, t can't afford to ignore multi-millionaire high profile premiership managers giving us a hand. We had over 5k for the Pompey game.

Perhaps you could explain why this s not a good thing?
I didn't say it wasn't a good thing, in fact if you look elsewhere i said that it was exactly the kind of friendly we should be playing.

Fawning, however, over a tw*t like A'arry, like he's doing us a favour, is a different business.

AlanDevlin

They probably all doss down at 'Arry's place at Sandbanks when they are down, besides... 'Arry doesn't often get to drive west to work

Last edited: