• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank You 'Arry Redknapp

rightwing

Well-known Exeweb poster
I didn't say it wasn't a good thing, in fact if you look elsewhere i said that it was exactly the kind of friendly we should be playing.

Fawning, however, over a tw*t like A'arry, like he's doing us a favour, is a different business.
I can't understand why you're knocking Harry. Cultivating a good relationship with Premiership managers (or temporary Championship manager) is no bad thing. Warnock has been good for Plymouth and he's not even half the manager that Harry is.

FAN-TATIC

'Appy 'Arry's 'ollidays innit.
Yeah, 'Arry loves Woodbury Park Golf Club and Hotel. Everything is there for him, practice pitches, gym, saunas and for relaxation 18 holes of golf on a championship course.

Now then 'Arry stop keeping it to yourself, tell AVB, Wenger, Moyes, Mourinho, Rodgers and all those other Premiership managers that it is definitely the place to be pre season with full size pitches just down the road at the Cat and Fiddle and little old Exeter City a few miles beyond there. Go on 'Arry, you know it makes sense! Luvverly doubley!

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, 'Arry loves Woodbury Park Golf Club and Hotel. Everything is there for him, practice pitches, gym, saunas and for relaxation 18 holes of golf on a championship course.

Now then 'Arry stop keeping it to yourself, tell AVB, Wenger, Moyes, Mourinho, Rodgers and all those other Premiership managers that it is definitely the place to be pre season with full size pitches just down the road at the Cat and Fiddle and little old Exeter City a few miles beyond there. Go on 'Arry, you know it makes sense! Luvverly doubley!
Luvverly DOUBLEY...........?????? Do me a lemon Guv.....

Last edited:

John William

Luvverly DOUBLEY...........?????? Do me a lemon Guv.....
Leave it, Den, 'ees not werf it!!!

Leyster

This shows that harry obviously thinks a lot of our club, so why oh why is perryman not getting us any good loan signings from him. Why arent we using this to build a relationship with him to be a feeder club, surely they have a few youth players who could do with some playing time?

ECFC Music

This shows that harry obviously thinks a lot of our club, so why oh why is perryman not getting us any good loan signings from him. Why arent we using this to build a relationship with him to be a feeder club, surely they have a few youth players who could do with some playing time?
Maybe he will,let's wait and see. Hardly Harry's first priority though if approached by us.Let's take players from wherever if they want to come and we can afford it rather than become subservient to any one club.Don't like this idea of feeder clubs,we are a club in our own right and should maintain our independance in all matters.
But good for Harry bringing his team here.

AlanDevlin

Good to see some serious pre season opposition too - IMHO the last two or three years have been biased towards us playing teams from lower... and sometimes much lower... in the pyramid - It can't be good preparation <Thinks back to the first game of the season just gone>

Jamie Mackie is off to Cardiff !

Shabba

Well-known Exeweb poster
Jamie Mackie is off to Cardiff !
So those that were planning to go to see Mackie, probably won't go now. Good luck to Jamie at Cardiff though.

fred binneys head

I like Harry Redknapp, he's got a potato for a face.