• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Thank you!!! It's time

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
If Lez is all over it then you can guarantee it is Artur, who is probably now wishing Google translate was never invented.

Fair play to him for posting. He's had his fair share of stick on here but has worked hard to improve his game and, as far as I know, not sunk to the lows of Twitter misuse or abusing fans. Probably City's most consistent player this season. He'll be missed but onwards and upwards.

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
How many thanks can one multi get? Bunch of fools.
You dont think this is Artur, Jay? Jason H reckons it is.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
You dont think this is Artur, Jay? Jason H reckons it is.
Indeed it is the man himself.

motorservices

Indeed it is the man himself.
Lets Face it, it is a massive shame he is leaving, and an even bigger shame that Jayne thinks its a multi, but then has jayne ever seen Artur play, as we all know he doesnt go to games

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very best wishes for the future Artur.
Most improved player without doubt and one who seemed to appreciate the support.
I wish you well [ecfc]

ecfc2000

Wheres our Polish friend going then?

Last edited:

geoffwp

I have no doubt at all that Pete will be big enough to wish him well......as do I .....It's only a shame it has taken a player who wasn't born in the UK to show others how to behave properly and with dignity....
Echo this completely. Artur, you have my very best wishes sir. I have enjoyed watching you play for us. You have made some absolutely brilliant saves.

Footnote. such a shame that on a thread like this Pete wasn't able to say goodbye without blowing his own trumpet and Coco decided to ruin it by being so rude. they could both learn something in manners from Artur.

rp42

All the best Artur thanks for the memories some good some not so good but won't hold that against you playing behind Donkey Coles(y)

Avening Posse

All the best for the future Artur, you are a top bloke and I will be keeping an eye out for you wherever you end up UTC

wemissmoxey

I notice corkrebel has registered today (on Exeweb), perhaps O'Flynn is going to follow in Artur's footsteps and say his goodbyes. [tap]

They don't call me Morse for nothing.

Failing that it could just be some wino from Topsham. :)