• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The 360's

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
I just wanted to say i absolutly love watching the 360's, The media team have really upped them this season i think, Love the build up and when they show the match play from just behind the touchline it makes you think you're actually there and the post match celebrations between the players and fans when we win, Also its still good to watch when a result doesn't go our way. If things go our way and we go up SJP will be rocking with hopefully near full houses most home games the 360 will capture the great atmosphere SJP seems to have. For me living too far away to go regularly its so much better than the 2 minute highlights we get on Youtube or the TV. Well done to all those involved.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I just wanted to say i absolutly love watching the 360's, The media team have really upped them this season i think, Love the build up and when they show the match play from just behind the touchline it makes you think you're actually there and the post match celebrations between the players and fans when we win, Also its still good to watch when a result doesn't go our way. If things go our way and we go up SJP will be rocking with hopefully near full houses most home games the 360 will capture the great atmosphere SJP seems to have. For me living too far away to go regularly its so much better than the 2 minute highlights we get on Youtube or the TV. Well done to all those involved.
…….Agree 100%

Scott_Palfrey

This is amazing to hear! Something we've tried to evolve over the years and improve each year! Zandie and Harrison have done a great job of capturing the matches (I've only filled in a little bit!) and they do such a great job! It's a great way of selling the experience at SJP.

What has been so much different this year is the ground of player who are so open and receptive and you can just see how much they love the club!

DB9

This is amazing to hear! Something we've tried to evolve over the years and improve each year! Zandie and Harrison have done a great job of capturing the matches (I've only filled in a little bit!) and they do such a great job! It's a great way of selling the experience at SJP.

What has been so much different this year is the ground of player who are so open and receptive and you can just see how much they love the club!
The Players sing along with the big bank at the end of games is frigging awesome and the 360 just captures it so well, Like you say i can't remember a bunch of players who get the club so much and are so at one with the fans, Please pass this on to your media colleagues Scott, Don't "Diss" yourself either, You are just a big a part of the team as everyone else, During the 1st lockdown and the interviews/features you did kept me from going round the twist! We all can't live in God's glorious County so its so important you realise how good your work is.

Last edited:

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Would echo this; I'm amazed how few other clubs make the effort to do something similar.

gilbertshoot

Surely a nod from the Bafta's/Oscar's coming -
'I'd like to thank my agent, my mum, Chaz, Tony Kellow....'

andrew p long

Love the 360s, me.

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Yep, happy to agree with all this, the 360s are fantastic

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just to add i agree the 360 video's are fantastic and i look forward to the day after when they're uploaded.

DB9

You do realise Scott that if things work out Tuesday evening we're going to expect THE MOTHER of 360 of all 360's? No pressure my friend! (y) :)

Last edited: