• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The 360's

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
yep that was Jed! What a lovely moment!
Yes, I was really glad that was left in the version we saw - after the professional Q&A something so genuine and heartfelt, made all the more by not being part of either Jed or MJ's job.

iscalad

Sadly I just missed taking a snap of you and Di.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes, I was really glad that was left in the version we saw - after the professional Q&A something so genuine and heartfelt, made all the more by not being part of either Jed or MJ's job.
I think that the hug just shows the difference between a Fan Owned Club and others - we are all in it together and players (especially x academites) realise we are all vital parts of the Grecian Family !
Long may it continue - well done to all you S&M (Social Media !) guys your efforts might not get the applause they deserve but are enjoyed by Grecians around the world - I would love to sponsor an FECRACE pint for all of you for the Port Vale game if that is allowed.
UTC & thanks again for all your efforts.

fred binneys head

I said it on here as soon as I watched it last night, that is one of my all time favourite moments as a city fan, absolutely wonderful.

Rosencrantz

You can see the players have a real connection with the supporters this season and all the media content from you guys have really reinforced that and given the opportunity for all City fans to experience it up close, almost vicariously. It has really revealed and amplified the character of the players and shown them to be the most lovable bunch to support and get behind each game.

gilbertshoot

Could you knock up a Dieng 'Let's Go!' t-shirt??
I'd buy a dozen!

Banksy

Have to say I really look forward to and enjoy these 360s , a credit to everyone involved with them.A big thank you for producing them.