• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
We lived in englands largest village, just outside cannock. There are some lovely places in the WM but quite a few places are like Beirut 😳
I thought Braunton was the largest village?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not meaning to be cynical, but I'm sure Gravesend/Ebbsfleet has supposed to have been regenerated for the last twenty years..
The Eurotunnel effect. I don't think it happened or in fact was ever likely to happen.

denzel

The Eurotunnel effect. I don't think it happened or in fact was ever likely to happen.
The Eurostar which no longer stops at Ebbsfleet..

Oldsmobile-88

cannockred

I thought Braunton was the largest village?
Norton canes, population 7460, braunton 7350 .

Norton canes is the village where the services are on the m6 toll. Former mining village and had it's own greyhound track. Right on the edge of chase water, which is beautiful.

Colesman Ballz

North Wales plod are investigating "an alleged assault". Seems that the member of the Amlwch coaching is a "sore loser", they lost the game 8-0. Just as well Gary is a proper chap and kept his cool when we were being dicked 7 and 9 nil ! :cool:

Bridgy 81

Norton canes, population 7460, braunton 7350 .

Norton canes is the village where the services are on the m6 toll. Former mining village and had it's own greyhound track. Right on the edge of chase water, which is beautiful.
And the birthplace of Ryan Woods according to Wikipedia 😍

cannockred

And the birthplace of Ryan Woods according to Wikipedia 😍
Never knew that! Excellent fact bridgy👍

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
North Wales plod are investigating "an alleged assault". Seems that the member of the Amlwch coaching is a "sore loser", they lost the game 8-0. Just as well Gary is a proper chap and kept his cool when we were being dicked 7 and 9 nil ! :cool:
An apology from a horrified club

Oldsmobile-88

If Solihull best Bromley in the NL Play Off Final at 3pm today, they will have a good chance of being in the same EFL Trophy group as Birmingham City.