• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Serious Torquay Thread

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
A rare win for the Gulls tonight at Boreham Wood, Still in the bottom four though six points from safety.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
A rare win for the Gulls tonight at Boreham Wood, Still in the bottom four though six points from safety.
But Gateshead won 3-0 so they're no closer to safety 🤣

I was there as I live locally and watch Boreham Wood regularly. A well deserved win for Torquay. Moxey was very good. 116 Gulls in attendance.

Cowshed Grecian

I was there as I live locally and watch Boreham Wood regularly. A well deserved win for Torquay. Moxey was very good. 116 Gulls in attendance.
Do or die win for them tonight that.

andrew p long

there was an article in the Athletic this week saying that most National League sides battling for promotion to the Football League lose around a £1m per year. Financed by indulgent/ambitious owners. No wonder Torquay (and other former league clubs) struggle.

Radio Free Skaro

there was an article in the Athletic this week saying that most National League sides battling for promotion to the Football League lose around a £1m per year. Financed by indulgent/ambitious owners. No wonder Torquay (and other former league clubs) struggle.
The Gulls need to get their own show on Netflix/Disney+

Grecian2K

The Gulls need to get their own show on Netflix/Disney+
Well they are rather a Mickey Mouse outfit.

les.gtfc

Massive game for Torquay on Saturday at Scunny. The loser of that game is as good as down I reckon.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Massive game for Torquay on Saturday at Scunny. The loser of that game is as good as down I reckon.
So, a draw then 😉

Colesman Ballz

Guess that you will be a Gulls fan for the day Les ? 😎