• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale out now surely?

stumpynadge

We need strong characters now, real 'roll your sleeves up' players to get us out of this. Unfortunately, Tisdale doesn't like teams like that. It's getting frustrating playing nice stuff but getting nowhere. Then watching other teams out-muscle us on our own patch. Swindon ran around like madmen, they wanted it more. Tis seems to prefer the stiff upper lip 'well done chaps awfully bad luck' approach.

And the coaching issue is 'jobs for the lads', we need more experienced coaches I'm afraid. God knows what their being paid, it seems very clique-y.

FAN-TATIC

I have just left the game. That's right I was actually there. I still don't think we should sack Tisdale. I still have faith. On our budget and with oru team I see no way we could do better. And PeteUSA if you suggest Peter Reid I'm sending round the men in white coats as you would be wrong on both counts
You were there Bondy. What's your verdict? Were we crap or simply beaten by a better side?

PS. At the moment a point a game gets you 16th place. Not much to catch up is it?

Last edited:

Liam McNamara

We need strong characters now, real 'roll your sleeves up' players to get us out of this. Unfortunately, Tisdale doesn't like teams like that. It's getting frustrating playing nice stuff but getting nowhere. Then watching other teams out-muscle us on our own patch. Swindon ran around like madmen, they wanted it more. Tis seems to prefer the stiff upper lip 'well done chaps awfully bad luck' approach.

And the coaching issue is 'jobs for the lads', we need more experienced coaches I'm afraid. God knows what their being paid, it seems very clique-y.
Top post!! we can play fancy stuff when we are mid table. get some clout in there

Willy Nilly

People said the same in our first league one season and last season during our terrible run.

Have you guys forgotten about that already??

Liam McNamara

it wasn't as terrible as this though! and then we had a play maker and a decent striker

Willy Nilly

Have you forgotten Southend at home? Appalling and everyone said we were down.

ICE

Has he replaced him?
what about curetons replacement?
whats the excuse for the injured players he loves to sign?
Why play troy in midfield?
Why stop lenny playing for no reason?
Why make excuses for every loss this season so far?

Its about time there was a meet the manager forum up the park, or a live web chat. Maybe i wouldn't want him out so much if i knew the real reasons our team is falling apart!! he's the manager and the buck stops with him! that would happen in any organisation.
I agree

Peter Reid ?

everexe

Tisdale for me has lost the plot a bit, maybe he thinks that he is untouchable because of the undeniable success he has brought us, the thing is you cant dewll on the past, yes he has done a fantastic job over the last few years, but he is showing a certain degree of inexperience at the moment, i say give him a little while longer but if we start to drift away at the bottom then it will be time for a change sooner rather than later.

its time for tisdale to hold his hands up, look at himself, and admit his failings and put them right before its too late for him and ecfc.

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
People said the same in our first league one season and last season during our terrible run.

Have you guys forgotten about that already??
But we had more guts and fight in our first season in League 1 , you could always see us doing something even when we were losing a game . That's what bothers me about now, no guts , and no gutsy characters like Taylor and Edwards to turn it round for us.

Liam McNamara

Atleast Peter Reid has some clout! He wouldn't take no sh*t!

In seriousness I would have Reid up here tommorow