• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Tisdale's last game?

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
He simply doesn't understand what it means to us when we play Argyle.
Have a go at Tis all you want, but which managers in the entire history of our club have a better record against Argyle? 6 points last season. Pick on him for his faults, don't make them up, FFS.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yep I don't think we can say Tisdale doesn't know what it means to play Argyle. His record against them is pretty good.

A win against the old enemy usually keeps fans sweet for a few more home defeats.

rp42

Yep,couple wins a season against the scum will get the fans flocking back.

Yep I don't think we can say Tisdale doesn't know what it means to play Argyle. His record against them is pretty good.

A win against the old enemy usually keeps fans sweet for a few more home defeats.
I think that's a fair point but don't think it will wash again this season Tagg & co are pumping out the propaganda about Harley's goal at Home Park last season. Great indeed but anyone who watches the team knows that that was the last decent thing Harley did all season. The rest has been pulling out of tackles , missed passes and hopeless free kicks. Tisdale has some self delusion that he's the only boss who can manage Harley's "genius" as after leaving first time he warmed the benches at Swansea, Brighton, Swindon etc. - the fact ,if we're honest, his form has been hopeless since his return. God knows what he's costing?? Yet another example of Tis / Tagg disastrous decision making and management

Last edited:

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think that's a fair point but don't think it will wash again this season Tagg & co are pumping out the propaganda about Harley's goal at Home Park last season. Great indeed but anyone who watches the team knows that that was the last decent thing Harley did all season. The rest has been pulling out of tackles , missed passes and hopeless free kicks. Tisdale has some self delusion that he's the only boss who can manage Harley's "genius" as after leaving first time he warmed the benches at Swansea, Brighton, Swindon etc. - the fact ,if we're honest, his form has been hopeless since his return. God knows what he's costing?? Yet another example of Tis / Tagg disastrous decision making and management
Harris has just gone into meltdown...... :)

Spot on. Harley is nowhere near the player he once was, despite the odd goal here and there. So many on here see what they want to see with him.

The fact is Harley is a passenger and a very poor version of his previous self. If he was a new signing then he would have nowhere near the support he currently has.

Spot on. Harley is nowhere near the player he once was, despite the odd goal here and there. So many on here see what they want to see with him.

The fact is Harley is a passenger and a very poor version of his previous self. If he was a new signing then he would have nowhere near the support he currently has.
Absolute credit for his skill and efforts first time at the Park but he's just another of Tisdales busted flushes - you could make a team out of Tis's misplaced £ and misguided choices - oh hold on...........

Absolute credit for his skill and efforts first time at the Park but he's just another of Tisdales busted flushes - you could make a team out of Tis's misplaced £ and misguided choices - oh hold on...........
Leave Ben Watson out of this!

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just seen Tisdale's post match interview and it's interesting that he made a point of thanking the fans for their support today. I wonder if he's desperately trying to keep as many fans sweet as possible?

In the past he always had his critics but it was a relative minority, but now I think he knows he's lost the confidence of many and he's under pressure.

Still won't mean anything as he's not going to get the bullet as we're not an ordinary football club. Yay.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Maybe, but on the other hand the support was superb yesterday. I know we are often great, but yesterday was a great showing by the fans - lots of numbers and the noise was fantastic throughout the game.