• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Torquay struggling to sell 3,000 home tickets v the scum

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know TUFC are ridiculously tinpot, but really?! WTF is this all about, getting scummers to fill in the gaps in the Popside. Very poor show Gulls.

Last edited:

Cerbera

Only 1055 tickets allocated to PAFC.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the Chipnickers in the Away end and sell the rest to Argyle? After all it's a day out at the seaside if nothing else.

banging_them_in

Well-known Exeweb poster
Aaaahhh, some early afternoon attendance fetish freakery from the east Devoners.

Just stop loobing up that self administered dildo, concentrate on another all year long relegation battle, and get on with some work fetishers !

mfcrocker

But I know we'll meet again, some sunny day...
Aaaahhh, some early afternoon attendance fetish freakery from the east Devoners.
This was posted at 1am, what are you on about? :D

argylepaul

Just stop loobing up that self administered dildo, concentrate on another all year long relegation battle, and get on with some work fetishers !
You don't seem to be 'packing them in' for your cup final, and you have home advantage (or you did have!)

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
This was posted at 1am, what are you on about? :D
Ease up there eh, Spacko.

We should all know by now that Jerky lives in its own little time zone.

Cerbera

Did you mean 'lubing' as in 'lubricating'?

KentGull

Very poor show Gulls.
Couldn't agree more... this'll be my first visit down to Devon this season and was really hoping it would've sold out weeks ago (just after I got my ticket)... beggars belief that if we hadn't been in the middle of re-building the grandstand the ground would've only been three-quarters full for what is guaranteed to be a home three-pointer against a team who really have hit rock-bottom...

Reading around the forums it seems that Argyle fans have tickets for the home sections... in which case, I hope the club (Torquay) put their words into action where they have stated that any Argyle fan in the home sections will be ejected from the ground...

My prediction... 3-1

argylepaul

Couldn't agree more... this'll be my first visit down to Devon this season and was really hoping it would've sold out weeks ago (just after I got my ticket)... beggars belief that if we hadn't been in the middle of re-building the grandstand the ground would've only been three-quarters full for what is guaranteed to be a home three-pointer against a team who really have hit rock-bottom...

Reading around the forums it seems that Argyle fans have tickets for the home sections... in which case, I hope the club (Torquay) put their words into action where they have stated that any Argyle fan in the home sections will be ejected from the ground...

My prediction... 3-1
Is that based on the ratio of 3 to 1 Argyle fans?

KentGull

Is that based on the ratio of 3 to 1 Argyle fans?
Nope it's based on how crap you are... we'll give you a consolation goal on 97 mins....