• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Buy.at shopping

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster

As part of a commercial review of all our existing revenue lines, the Trust would like to ask for all your help in promoting our amazing Buy.at.

For further details click here.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Martin,

I don't feel this is publicised enough. I have today purchased from at least two of those sites mentioned and not for one moment did I think about how the trust may benefit.

Just my opinion, but I fear how may other trust members may not give it a second thought.

Matt

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
In essence I agree with you. This is why I am now taking the Bull by the Horns so to speak. I have just today sent an email to 1675 trust members with a profile from the buy.at facility featuring heavily (in addition to other Wembley stuff)! I would also like as many people as possible to help with this facility's promotion (email all your friends and tell relatives etc).

Click HERE for more details

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
In essence I agree with you. This is why I am now taking the Bull by the Horns so to speak
Can I suggest a regular reminder? Maybe once every 3 months at the start of the month?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
You a indeed. I want to incorporate a piece about the buy.at facility in the Trust emails regularly as well as on the official site more often.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
You a indeed. I want to incorporate a piece about the buy.at facility in the Trust emails regularly as well as on the official site more often.
I can't stress enough that this must be focused around the majority of peoples payday i.e. the end of the month.

As a trust member and someone that is actively involved in the club as much as I can, I do rarely visit the Trust website. Why? It isn't at the forefront of my mind due to the lack of exposure IMO.

I don't mean to come across so critical, but I am trying to be constructive

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
This is exactly why I have been working on ways to tie in the website with the e newsletters. I am hoping that with greater exposure through this and other promotional means at the club next season, we will be in a far better position to improve exposure. I try wherever possible to update the site whenever material becomes available and I think things have improved as a result. Can't argue that things could be better though. Fingers crossed with everybodies help, they will improve.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
The one site everyone will use 9/10 is the main ECFC website that is hosted by premium tv and I know this site has its limitations, but when I click on the home page I don't see anything about the trust. At the very least I thought there would be something pointing to the the trust website, or the Trust having its own drop down menu and not coming under the fans section.

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
As you say, I think this again is one of the potential limitations of PayTV but I will speak to our webteam about trying to increase the public face of the Trust on the official site. Unfortunately this may take some time (to say I am snowed under at the moment is one of the worlds biggest understatements).

ecfc girl

Well-known Exeweb poster
I have suggested in the past to get a link up on the home page of this site, maybe Steve would be able to do this when he has 5 minutes?