• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Buy.at shopping

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
GJW it all counts I guess, and I am sure if more were aware of it then the Trust could net a small fortune over the next 5 months.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
I am sure if more were aware of it then the Trust could net a small fortune over the next 5 months.
I'd agree entirely with this. I've been a trust member for a few years now and attend around 15 home games a season - always buying a programme. Until I ventured on to this rarely visited corner of exeweb, I had no idea this facility existed in such a way. I am amazed at what some big names in the retail & leisure world are offering and it is apparent that significant revenues should easily be raised by the club, particularly by spreading the website amongst family and friends.

Clearer visiblity on both Exeweb and ECFC websites would be a good-start plus perhaps a full-page shout in the first few programmes, a few posters in the loos and a few mentions over the Tannoy.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
I agree with the above - I had no idea about this but have spent quite a lot on at least 5 of those websites in the last 6 months. How frustrating...

newburygrecian

Moved to WoWS and stickied for exposure.

GJW

£1 for the trust tonight thanks to Waterstones books. I sent the link to my mother-in-Law who does a lot of on-line shopping.

Easy money!

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
£1 for the trust tonight thanks to Waterstones books. I sent the link to my mother-in-Law who does a lot of on-line shopping

Easy money!
I sent the link a while back to family members, and Mrs Int (who shops online far too much)

As you rightly point out...this is easy money for the trust

Last edited:

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Signed up to LoveFilm.com as I Mrs Int clocks up a fortune in late fines at Blockbuster, and it also allows me to raise some money for the Trust [y]

LoveFilm
Enjoy your FREE trial in complete confidence there are absolutely no late fees, so hold onto each DVD as long as you like.

Contribution: £7.50

Note: When you register for a 21 day free trial. Lovefilm will only pay commission on this offer.

International

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be another contribution coming to the Trust having only today purchased some more wine from the Sunday Times Wine Club.

Oh and only posting this to continue raising it's profile [y]

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Do we know if we have received much money in July by City fans using http://buy.at/ecfcst?

GJW

Whatever it is, it has now gone up by a few more quid now. I've just bought a few items from Next and Waterstones and my brother bought a few items from Play.com this week as well, through the link.

Do it People!! Buy!! and make the Trust even more money (at no expense to yourself).