• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Trust Elections 2023

Antony Moxey

Very well known Exeweb poster
Two incumbents and NLM are bound to be elected. One slot for the other three.

Has Al Yates time finally come ? :unsure:
Not if he campaigns in the same vein as last time - put up on here that he'd only answer questions put to him by DM and would only reply via DM. There's openness and transparency right there.

Alistair20000

Not if he campaigns in the same vein as last time - put up on here that he'd only answer questions put to him by DM and would only reply via DM. There's openness and transparency right there.
Yes that was not the smartest move

Alistair20000

Any candidates prepared to answer questions on these boards ?

iscalad

Any candidates prepared to answer questions on these boards ?
Don't hold your breath.

Alistair20000

Don't hold your breath.
Some have engaged in the past

iscalad

Some have engaged in the past
Indeed they have, a few. Mr Yates...DM me...
Neil Le M hates Exeweb, but was forced on here a few years ago as all the other candidates posted here.

Colesman Ballz

Was also the only candidate who failed to take part in the on line hustings. One Covid ridden candidate still joined in by zoom from his sick bed. (n)

ExmouthMart

Indeed they have, a few. Mr Yates...DM me...
Neil Le M hates Exeweb, but was forced on here a few years ago as all the other candidates posted here.
He hates Exeweb?! That’s a bit strong. Could you explain why you would hate a forum for Exeter City FC particularly when you are trying to get supporters of said club to vote for you?! Isn’t he the chap who doesn’t get a Christmas card from Steve Perryman or am I getting mixed up with someone else?!

iscalad

He hates Exeweb?! That’s a bit strong. Could you explain why you would hate a forum for Exeter City FC particularly when you are trying to get supporters of said club to vote for you?! Isn’t he the chap who doesn’t get a Christmas card from Steve Perryman or am I getting mixed up with someone else?!
Because it's mostly anonymous. ie. we use made up names.

ExmouthMart

Because it's mostly anonymous. ie. we use made up names.
Everybody seems to know each other! I used to live in Exmouth and it’s an abbreviation of my name…… who’s really that interested who we are, it’s what we are surely?! Unfortunately our type of set up seems to lend itself to some people who are too full of their own self importance and we must be vigilant to safe guard our principles from self promoters and free loaders at all levels.