• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Update on the SJP works

Andy Holloway

And the bit that is paying for it all!

Of course looking at it again it could also be the new urinals for the BB, you'd certainly get plenty of elbow room!!!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Can we see them full resolution?
Doesn't SJP look beautiful even though 2 side are effectively a building site. 9 days until we return!

https://www.footballandfloodlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sjp_from_the_big_bank_250718.jpg

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Doesn't SJP look beautiful even though 2 side are effectively a building site. 9 days until we return!

https://www.footballandfloodlights.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/sjp_from_the_big_bank_250718.jpg
Almost every day there is a new part of the development happening. I see the floodlights are going up and the yellow paint is done on the walkways.

It's a pity that the seats will not be installed until late in the process, but it makes sense to avoid them getting damaged.

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Seems Red Square may be getting a makeover.

jimbo-gould

Could anyone tell me where the wheelchair spaces are going please? Is it in front of those white boxes?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Could anyone tell me where the wheelchair spaces are going please? Is it in front of those white boxes?
If you look to the right of the stand, down the bottom, you'll see what I think is a stack of red seats. They're placed on the platform for wheelchairs, there is a ramp to access it to the right.

Herschel

RIP Stanno, City Legend never to be forgotten
We were very fortunate that the existing housing on the Old Tiverton Road is 3 storey...............

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
If you look to the right of the stand, down the bottom, you'll see what I think is a stack of red seats. They're placed on the platform for wheelchairs, there is a ramp to access it to the right.
Also the front row of the other half of the block for those not needing ramp access, and I think the front row of Block A, though these will presumably not be needed unless we have a very high demand game.

jimbo-gould

I was really hoping that wouldn't be the case. So annoying when The person you come with us to sit behind you. Also assuming they won't be undercover.

Last edited:

Red Bill

Looks like there's a pile of white seats as well as red ones. I imagine there'll be a block of red then a block of white then red etc. I'd like to see two or three rows/columns of red the two of white all the way along which would be a really nice stripey look to match our shirts. Suppose I'll just have to wait and see!