• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Viljami Sinisalo (in on loan)

JGrecian23

I don't buy into all these stats, I prefer my eye to some XG formula.

What I do is that when I left the Torquay PSF in the summer I thought we are in big trouble with this keeper and was hoping it was just first game nerves as he was shocking that day.

That the last time I've felt worried. He's a more than adequate keeper at this level and I don't panic when it goes back to him and also fancy him to make a save if one of ones or pens.

Decent keeper and one of my personal favourite players we have.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

What I do is that when I left the Torquay PSF in the summer I thought we are in big trouble with this keeper and was hoping it was just first game nerves as he was shocking that day.

That the last time I've felt worried. He's a more than adequate keeper at this level and I don't panic when it goes back to him and also fancy him to make a save if one of ones or pens.

'King 'ell you have a favourite player, that's a bit upbeat for you (possibly more than one if the plural is to be believed)!

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Been top drawer all season and must be a front runner for player of the season with a little under a third of it to go….Reece Cole probably Vils only serious challenger for the award.

Bridgy 81

It’s okay providing we don’t turn into Wycombe.
Regarding Sweenz, after he got booked, I was sweating every time he took a throw in; worried that he’d take too long and get a second yellow. But he knew what he was doing.
I was more worried one of their nippy wide players would target him and draw a cheap foul and second yellow.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster

Not like you to be totally and utterly wrong about anything! :rolleyes:

tom_ecfc

IMG_2570.jpeg

Mid Devon Grecian

He’s a great character. This kind of comment can only help us in our links with PL clubs whether that’s selling talent to them or them trusting us with their talent.

I’d love to see him back here one day. Really feel a connection with him.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
He’s a great character. This kind of comment can only help us in our links with PL clubs whether that’s selling talent to them or them trusting us with their talent.

I’d love to see him back here one day. Really feel a connection with him.
Yes and unlike Jokull, Sinisalo can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. Going to be in the top 3 for Player of the Season very likely could win it

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Yes and unlike Jokull, Sinisalo can walk the walk as well as talk the talk. Going to be in the top 3 for Player of the Season very likely could win it
Agreed. For me he is comfortably our player of the season

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed. For me he is comfortably our player of the season
At the moment he is out in front. Others like Sweenz and Cole have had consistent seasons but not to the same level. Wooden spoon award has one contender Scotty lol