• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Walsall pub?

ECFC traveller

I know they have a good club bar, but what's a good one and near by, fancy a change!

Jean Jeannie

I know they have a good club bar, but what's a good one and near by, fancy a change!
http://www.footballgroundguide.com/walsall/#What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?

King George V according to the link.

Last edited:
Like your old enough to drink..

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev

Sh*t pub, sh*t beer, don't bother, stay at the club or try the allday breakfast at Morrisons opposite the King George. Tricky, believe me, been there and done it 3 times now and deffo reckon clubhouse is best. Mind you, can't comment on the coke!

Last edited:

Langer

Like your old enough to drink..
Whats that got to do with anything maybe he fancys a fanta and wants to mix with fellow City fans.

FAN-TATIC

Sh*t pub, sh*t beer, don't bother, stay at the club or try the allday breakfast at Morrisons opposite the King George. Tricky, believe me, been there and done it 3 times now and deffo reckon clubhouse is best. Mind you, can't comment on the coke!
What a joke of a pub the sh*t hole was! The barmaid saw 15 or so of us walk in and ****** off round the back to finish a mobile phone call. Then believe it or not two customers went behind the bar to serve the drinks. They didn't have a clue how much everything was.

I thought I'd have a pint of Strongbow, you can't f*ck that up can you? Wrong! Me and a few others who drank it landed up with a dose of the 'ten bob bits'.

If you ever go to Walsall again give it a miss!

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
On the NC outing to Walsall, we thought we'd try to find somewhere other than the social club at the ground. We drove around Walsall for a while and, IIRC, only saw one pub and it looked like a sh*thole. We ended up in the social club and it was fine.

Swanaldo

We saw one pub and it looked like a sh*thole.
I'm still not convinced that that was even a pub....

LOG

I'm still not convinced that that was even a pub....
Probably best that we didn't stop to check. Palms hadn't eaten for almost 10 minutes and was turning pale.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly why I stayed drinking in Birmingham pre match