• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Gary Caldwell - new manager

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
..and let us not forget he remains young and relatively inexperienced; this time last year he was playing for Truro.

I remain hugely impressed by the education Rory McCardle gave Alex Hartridge when playing alongside him. Cheick probably learnt a lot from Sam Stubbs so his absence is a big miss in more than one sense
You'd hope that, having also been a CB, GC will pass on someone that knowledge.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Just hope you stay in New Zealand.
Rather be there if I could than this third world country!!

Antony Moxey

Rather be there if I could than this third world country!!
Nothing stopping you, if you dislike this country so much then off you jolly well f**k.

geoffwp

Nothing stopping you, if you dislike this country so much then off you jolly well f**k.
Of course there's things stopping me otherwise I'd jolly well f**k off with pleasure.

Antony Moxey

Of course there's things stopping me otherwise I'd jolly well f**k off with pleasure.
Bet there isn’t.

geoffwp

Bet there isn’t.
Grand children, a missus who hates not being with them weekly yet alone yearly, no more big bank, and I cannot believe the New Zealand authorities welcoming in an old codger who is retired and would be using their health care system without having put anything into it. A pipe dream about a wonderful country.

andrew p long

..and let us not forget he remains young and relatively inexperienced; this time last year he was playing for Truro.

I remain hugely impressed by the education Rory McCardle gave Alex Hartridge when playing alongside him. Cheick probably learnt a lot from Sam Stubbs so his absence is a big miss in more than one sense
funnily enough Sam Stubbs is the same age as Alex Hartridge (both 23) and they have played a similar number of league games

Average Joe

Jesus crist. There's 195 countries and you choose to live in one you dislike?

Would you drive a car you don't like? Lord give me stroof.

geoffwp

Jesus crist. There's 195 countries and you choose to live in one you dislike?

Would you drive a car you don't like? Lord give me stroof.
The Lord would like to know what colour stroof you want.

Memphis09

Given Tim's match fitness it was probably not surprising he went off, I was just a bit surprised Harper didn't come on for him in a if it's not broke don't fix it kind of way. Brown was a more positive choice but it didn't work out for us.
Thought Harper instead of Jay