• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Jevani Brown

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Best one was his goal against Swindon at home last season. Run round the back of the goal, fingers to lips. Lovely stuff.

Grecian Max

If you look at the latest video from last night he’s always smiling, it’s all good banter, he was getting it from the Blackthorn end apparently (according to my mate in there) so it’s give and take.

Jevani's goal celebration in front of the Rovers fans was very mild compared to the taunting celebration of one of the Bristol subs (Gibbons?) in front of us after their penalty went in.

I didn't mind it, personally...especially when we scored the winner 15 mins later

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t mind us not being proper chaps against opposition players, but I see no point in players goading opposition fans.
Unless it's Argyle?

Antony Moxey

Unless it's Argyle?
I did say that.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
No enmity between Rovers and City as far as I saw, just the usual banter between the two sets of supporters Leaving the ground their fans seemed resigned rather than anything.

The match was actually played fiercely but in good humour - the handshakes etc between the players of the two sides at the end were amicable, I guess lots of their players know lots of ours.

geoffwp

If an opposition forward scored and shushed the bank I'd probably miss it as I'd still be gazing up to the heavens in the middle of saying a loud OH FFS CITY. However I do wonder if those who say they love it would feel the same when boots on t'other foot. Maybe they might but I do wonder

BigBanker

Well-known Exeweb poster
I did say that.
What's the point against Argyle then? And why does it disappear against other teams?

Antony Moxey

FFS, some people could have an argument with a mirror.

Squeezebox

FFS, some people could have an argument with a mirror.
On reflection, you're probably right!