• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Kevin McDonald (and Cheerio)

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sam Stubbs? Nicky Law?
Law signed in July

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
That is very funny. Climate, maybe, but childcare, health and education in Scotland are far better than in England
As Sir Humphrey would say, "that's a very brave statement". Maybe 10 years ago, thanks to 20% higher spending per head, but not any more.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
As Sir Humphrey would say, "that's a very brave statement". Maybe 10 years ago, thanks to 20% higher spending per head, but not any more.
I mean, you're contradicting someone who actually lives in Scotland there...

Fareham Grecian

Spending continues to be higher, and outcomes continue to be better on every metric. NHS waiting lists, A&E waits, ambulance response times etc etc. Plus of course we have free prescriptions/eye tests/personal care.

Bridgy 81

Spending continues to be higher, and outcomes continue to be better on every metric. NHS waiting lists, A&E waits, ambulance response times etc etc. Plus of course we have free prescriptions/eye tests/personal care.
Are you aware of any more good Scottish footballers you could send our way please?

Colesman Ballz

I live in Edinburgh and have done for over 6 years.
You are Jubby and I claim my Scottish five pound note ! :p

And of course free tuition fees(unless of course if you live in England, Wales or NI and applying to a Scottish university) paid for by? If you can access the Almighty answers from the late Joel Barnett MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury.

arthur

And of course free tuition fees(unless of course if you live in England, Wales or NI and applying to a Scottish university) paid for by? If you can access the Almighty answers from the late Joel Barnett MP, Chief Secretary to the Treasury.
You are TavyRed and I claim my £5

andrew p long

Crikey - confirmation that KMcD's partner and new daughter are *in Scotland*. The logistics of that!

dontpassback

Crikey - confirmation that KMcD's partner and new daughter are *in Scotland*. The logistics of that!
Yes but Logan air fly to Scotland on a regular basis from exeter airport,my daughter flies to Edinburgh on a regular basis from exeter and it’s a short flight,so he is never far away logistic wise