• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I thought he gave us a bit of quality in the final third we have missed since Demi got injured. Both in terms of ability on the ball and especially movement. He linked up really well with Jack.

tom_ecfc

Not afraid a bit of argy bargy either..
IMG_1504.jpeg

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
He did well. Nothing Earth-shattering. Could have scored with pretty much his first touch when Sonny played him in. Hopefully more to come.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Decent debut. Faded as the game went on.

ecfc2000

The kid is absolute quality. Simples.

edwin_price

Well-known Exeweb poster
Caldwell's difficulties don't all boil down to bad luck and injuries, but it would've been great to have seen Harris, Demi and Trevitt in the same side. I wasn't there today and haven't seen his performance, but a replacement for Jevani Brown?

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
A good debut without flattering - some good touches and movement off the ball wondering whether the early booking restricted him a little - certainly dosn't shy from a challenge and not phased by the squaring up near the end after he kicked the ball which hit one of their players on the floor - diddums

Episkyros

His better chance to score today was the goal mouth scramble - anything on the rebound and it was in.

I thought it was strange he moved deeper later on in the game, leaving Taylor further forward. I'd have thought naturally Taylor plays deeper than him.

hillview red

First half looked a little anxious, snapped at a couple of chances and was booked for a poor foul. First 15 minutes of the second half I thought he was electric and Carlisle couldn't get hold of him as he broke lines, ran in behind, played a sensational 40 yard ball with his left peg etc. It was that period of the game where we really took control and turned possession into real chances. He wasn't as influential when he moved back alongside Cole but an incredibly encouraging debut.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I remember Joe Whites debut. Absolute class.