• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Luke Harris

Exehausted

I like Harris but he isn't Championship standard, surely?
The only way they will find out is to try it. The season that Stanno has had at a very poor team will make them consider it I would imagine. We all loved Jay last season but I don't think many thought he would go into the Championship and score as many goals as he has. I certainly didn't. Perhaps they will try him at a Championship club for six months and if that doesn't work, then bring him back and send him to a League one club. As well as us there is Charlton and Orient close to home. I would love to have him back, I just don't think it's likely.

Bridgy 81

The only way they will find out is to try it. The season that Stanno has had at a very poor team will make them consider it I would imagine. We all loved Jay last season but I don't think many thought he would go into the Championship and score as many goals as he has. I certainly didn't. Perhaps they will try him at a Championship club for six months and if that doesn't work, then bring him back and send him to a League one club. As well as us there is Charlton and Orient close to home. I would love to have him back, I just don't think it's likely.
I think if he's had a good experience at a club and has been a frequent starter that's (hopefully) more important to him and Fulham than proximity.
In fact I'd imagine living away from "home" and experiencing that is a factor in our favour.

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
I think if he's had a good experience at a club and has been a frequent starter that's (hopefully) more important to him and Fulham than proximity.
In fact I'd imagine living away from "home" and experiencing that is a factor in our favour.
Agree with that, although he might also be living away from "home" whilst in London, doesn't he come from the Channel Islands ? (But we do have flights there from Exeter Airport ! ) :unsure:

Mid Devon Grecian

The lad comes from Jersey.

Closer to home with us😉

STURTZ

Got to wonder how the season would have panned out had he come to us from the start (as was promised by Fulham). Similar I imagine, he still would have taken time to get into the goalscoring groove. In the circumstances I felt Trevitt was a good substitute and a very good player until cruel injury struck, I'd be happy to see him back as well.

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Got to wonder how the season would have panned out had he come to us from the start (as was promised by Fulham). Similar I imagine, he still would have taken time to get into the goalscoring groove. In the circumstances I felt Trevitt was a good substitute and a very good player until cruel injury struck, I'd be happy to see him back as well.
I'd be looking to get Trevitt and Harris back next season alongside Woods

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Will be interesting to see how Trevitt and Harris develop over the next few years. I can see both of them going to play in the Premiership

STURTZ

It should be noted that when Ryan Trevitt got injured Brentford took him back and we didn't have to pay any more wage despite the fact he was on a season long loan. Very fair!

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
It should be noted that when Ryan Trevitt got injured Brentford took him back and we didn't have to pay any more wage despite the fact he was on a season long loan. Very fair!
And with Muskrat............?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
And with Muskrat............?
No break clause in the loan presumably.