• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Mo Eisa

tom_ecfc

IMG_1806.jpeg

Last edited:

Average Joe

Pleased it's a loan for now.

Mo has scored at this level so I'm actually pleased with this signing, a record transfer from MK but got injured later in the year.

What always gets me about these type of signings is, if he's good enough why aren't MK playing him.

DawlishBouy

Career record:

Attachments

exespur

Out of contract at MK Dons in summer announced. Which os why no buy option

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pleased it's a loan for now.

Mo has scored at this level so I'm actually pleased with this signing, a record transfer from MK but got injured later in the year.

What always gets me about these type of signings is, if he's good enough why aren't MK playing him.
Yep. History shows there's absolutely no way that anyone who can't get into MKDons team will be a success as a striker for ECFC :rolleyes:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well FMOB - welcome Eisa !
Note to self - never play cards against Kev Nicholson !

CWH-NYC_

Well worth the wait! Exciting times ahead?

milts

Very happy with this signing. A proper striker with a decent goal record at last.

We8Argyle

I’m slightly dubious with this. Couldn’t get a game for MK, when he came off the bench wasn’t exactly above league 2 & the no buy option/permanent past summer

Mr Jinx

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’m slightly dubious with this. Couldn’t get a game for MK, when he came off the bench wasn’t exactly above league 2 & the no buy option/permanent past summer
I hear all that.

But look, I'd have been happy for someone like Bowman to come back, things are that desperate. And we've seen the back of James Scott, so willing to cut some slack with Esai.