• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Welcome Rekeem Harper (gone to Burton)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harper played in the League Cup 1st round for Ipswich this season, which would mean he could not be loaned to another club if he returned to Ipswich. Players can be registered at 3 clubs during a season but can only appear for 2.
It’s a season long loan. Ipswich may not be obliged to take him back. Doubtful he will feature in their team this season given their position & form.
I might be wrong but I think I'm right in saying that generally season long loans have a clause that can be triggered in January (by either club) to end the loan early. I don't think it's a case of us being lumbered with him until the end of the season if we want to cut it short.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harper played in the League Cup 1st round for Ipswich this season, which would mean he could not be loaned to another club if he returned to Ipswich. Players can be registered at 3 clubs during a season but can only appear for 2.
It’s a season long loan. Ipswich may not be obliged to take him back. Doubtful he would feature in their team this season given their position & form.
I'm hopeful that the reason he wasn't in the squad at Oxford and that he has played zero minutes under GC is that we are sure he is going back. If we were lumbered with him for the whole season it would make no sense that GC hasn't wanted to at least see him on the pitch once.

jimmy

The fact that Stubbs was on the bench on Monday, and stated that there was no chance of him getting on the pitch, Harper must have to move on.

I hope he can return and that cash can be freed up.

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
Should be announced tomorrow by all accounts. If not then in three weeks

Simba3011

PPAUK_SPO_Exeter_City_Training_060123_005.jpg
Pictured in training today

SaintJames

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 10678
Jack Sparkes and Rakeem training with their new club who also play in red and white :)

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
View attachment 10678
That's annoying...

arthur

Very well known Exeweb poster
View attachment 10678
His teeth seem to have recovered from his eventful night out...

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
His teeth seem to have recovered from his eventful night out...
Aren't dentures wonderful ?

milts

View attachment 10678
Disappointing