• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What do THEY know eh??

drake

not me, best bit of it is, if we go down, well everyone expected us to, if we stay up then they got it wrong, im not bothered at all tbh
That's not becoming of you motor,you are usually implying you'll hammer us and everyone else. I notice most of your lot on wows practically expect a win or a draw only with Portsmouth.
Take a leaf out of their book,it'll make mornings a lot easier :)

How does it feel though to wake up and know that you'll be seeing the same old players this weekend?

graiser

NO what does annoy us is small fry like you lot coming onto OUR fanbase and spouting more S"""" than they got on a farm,now do us all a favour and wait until.."WE MEET AGAIN" on the 16th and we will see who is laughing then..[ecfc](moonie)[ecfc]
Oh we're waiting alright, quite looking forward to it old chap, chin chin (inlove)

motorservices

How does it feel though to wake up and know that you'll be seeing the same old players this weekend?
actually now DC has gone im sure by the time we come to your place we willhave 3 or 4 new players

motorservices

Oh we're waiting alright, quite looking forward to it old chap, chin chin (inlove)
yes lets remember how you got on last season against us, and lets remember that was your best season in 6 and our worst season in ten and you still lost

Avening Posse

Very well known Exeweb poster
Evening all, I haven't been keeping up, could somebody tell me how Plymouth got on in their final pre-season friendly against the mighty Teignmouth please ??.....just curious :)

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
It's banter base. Suck it up. You're more than welcome on terraces but as soon as one of you turn up you usually get heckled to the point of crying and then leave.
You see,myself,Porkus, Gaffer, curly enjoy coming here to rib you all.

We've never forgot our roots.
I'm on terraces drake, but banned from the rest. (facepalm) your lot made sure of that, can you have a word and get me back on the rest of pasoti? Genuine question mate.

rp42

How sad you slime fans are over 12000 posts on there biggest rivals fans forum...jesus get a life the three amigos.l-)

drake

I'm on terraces drake, but banned from the rest. (facepalm) your lot made sure of that, can you have a word and get me back on the rest of pasoti? Genuine question mate.
Silver, Firstly I never knew some forums were locked to posters,thats a new one on me.
Secondly I wouldn't know where to start. Send a message to a mod maybe and ask?

rp42

Silver, Firstly I never knew some forums were locked to posters,thats a new one on me.
Secondly I wouldn't know where to start. Send a message to a mod maybe and ask?
C'mon Foxy you aint that desperate surely you never know what you might catch(puke)

drake

How sad you slime fans are over 12000 posts on there biggest rivals fans forum...jesus get a life the three amigos.l-)
We like to remind ourselves from time to time r of how far we've fallen.
I've been here a while now,I quite like it.
By all means if no one wants me here then of course I'll pack up and head to pasoti.

I wouldn't want to annoy anyone ;)