• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

What do THEY know eh??

look at Billy big balls rp look. Don't know himself now does he. Welcome to banter base, any bile you'd like to spout?
Yeah we were ship,relegation fodder fo sho.3 points are all yours, enjoy :)
Can we have a translator?

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can we have a translator?
Cornish is a difficult language to master Raps :eek:

rp42

Bascically he is saying the 3pts are ours next week..but you know them Cornish you can't trust them,i should know my Grandad was one until he saw sense and moved upto Devon.

geoffwp

look at Billy big balls rp look. Don't know himself now does he. Welcome to banter base, any bile you'd like to spout?
Yeah we were ship,relegation fodder fo sho.3 points are all yours, enjoy :)
I do believe I detect a little piece of cheesed off-ness here drake. Now don't worry. We all know this was only a very brief hiccup in what will be a glorious season with nailed on promotion for you and I've no doubt it was deliberately organised to make us over confident for next Saturday.

drake

I do believe I detect a little piece of cheesed off-ness here drake. Now don't worry. We all know this was only a very brief hiccup in what will be a glorious season with nailed on promotion for you and I've no doubt it was deliberately organised to make us over confident for next Saturday.
No not at all Geoffwp,you know me , placid and calm. No we genuinely knew we'd be shot. Pre season's a good indicator. Too many new players taking longer to gel.

I'll settle for a point a piece Saturday :)

Last edited:

motorservices

I'll settle for a point a piece Saturday :)
although a nice thought id hope we will get all 3 tbh

drake

Cornish is a difficult language to master Raps :eek:
你這個骯髒的希臘混蛋☺。我希望我們得到了3分,送你回家了提前一個骯髒發臭的季節!你們誰翻譯了這個了嗎?

motorservices

Lmfao, and yes i agree :p

geoffwp

'You dirty person Greeks ☺. I hope we get the three points, to send you home early a dirty stinking season!'

Hmm

Last edited:

general zod

Hasn't felt like my club for years.
Today reinforced my opinion that I continue to have no affinity to my club whatsoever whilst 'super-fans' jockeying for position and personal gain have the keys to the sweetie shop.