• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will Saturday's game at Rotherham be on?

Scotty83

should defo be on

Last edited:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
##URL REMOVED##/zk1j0n.jpg

**** Sorry! Web links not allowed for new users ****
This is an effort to combat spam postings. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Paste it, but not as a link, and I'll edit for you.

Last edited:

Scotty83

Last edited:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Bradford's game postponed "for safety reasons", http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21811821

Bradford is an older stadium at at a higher altitude but the signs are not encouraging. Forecast for Rotherham not quite so bad as earlier but still sleet and snow all night and all day Saturday. Maybe we need a swepstake on how far up the road the coach will be before we get the message to turn around?

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster

Has been snowing quite heavy for the last hour in Chesterfield

norfolk_exile

Same in sheffield but nothing is settling! I understand the same is the case in Rotherham!

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Packing my sarnies and off to bed early tonight I hope in readiness for tomorrow's coach trip. Hope it's still on cos blowed if I want another Tuesday night jaunt, the old bones and brain just won't take a lot more of that. Reggie xx

east_mid

Well-known Exeweb poster
The latest statement from Rotherham United.All depends on tonights weather,but they are prepared.

http://www.exetercityfc.co.uk/news/article/rotherham-weather-statement-729722.aspx

Last edited:

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
Terrific, at least 30 mins after coach has left Exeter!!I blame the Met Office doing a bit of arse covering which is quite common nowadays😜