• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will someone lose their job over the PFA Loan debacle?

Saint James

PS This meeting also dealt with the ridiculously optimistic footypitch idea which I was told would make £1m in profits over 5 years.
Aah yes the much lauded Footypitch. However, compared to the universal void coming out of the Trust and club over the past two years Footypitch could almost be seen as revolutionary.

hatch4england

Footypitch was nonsensical dreamland.

mdg

Not one of the suits will held to book over this situation cos its all the supporters fault!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Footypitch was nonsensical dreamland.
Footypitch was a decent idea handled hideously. I said at the time it wouldn't work while it had ECFC branding as you narrow it down to only people with an interest in City, an "anonymous" scheme could have done well.

hatch4england

It was a prtetty bad idea, with no account taken of the regulatory issues and a terrible execution and the wrong branding. Other than that it was fab.

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
What was the idea behind it?

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
You "buy" plots of a pitch which has been divided up into loads of pieces (a million?). As amounts of the pitch are bought up, a draw takes place akin to a lottery. The final massive draw takes place when 100% of the pitch is bought.

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Back on topic, I doubt it. But if anyone, it'll be Wolfie. "Deputy Heads will roll", as they say at the BBC.

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
Back on topic, I doubt it. But if anyone, it'll be Wolfie. "Deputy Heads will roll", as they say at the BBC.
This is the correct answer.

GrecianLez

Administrator
Staff member
You "buy" plots of a pitch which has been divided up into loads of pieces (a million?). As amounts of the pitch are bought up, a draw takes place akin to a lottery. The final massive draw takes place when 100% of the pitch is bought.
A bit like bit coin then :)