• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Will we lose many players in the transfer window?

benh

All this talk of people leaving makes me sad :'(

Wheres Tully?

If Harley leaves then the 2nd half of the season could be very very tough, as far as Seabourne is concerned do not have a problem, have never really rated him and we have excellent cover in Troy who did not even deserved to be dropped.

4ORDY

If Harley leaves then the 2nd half of the season could be very very tough, as far as Seabourne is concerned do not have a problem, have never really rated him and we have excellent cover in Troy who did not even deserved to be dropped.
I would not mind Seabourne leaving so much if we could sign Troy on a pernament deal, Not really sure how much that would be but got a feeling it would be for more than 60k, as for Ryan that would be proper s*it (especially if it were for the Green S*ite) :'(

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last season at this point, rumours were rife that the likes of Deano, Harley and Seaborne would be leaving in the January transfer window and fortunately nothing came of the rumours and they all stayed to play a crucial part in our Promotion winning team. If any or all of them had left, I wonder if we might of missed out on outright promotion and ended up instead in the lottery of the play offs.

So with rumours beginning to start again about Seaborne and Harley leaving, I'm starting to wonder what effect them or other players leaving might have on this season's team. Would it stop us clinching a play off spot or more likely slip us from a mid table side to a possible relegation team?

I'm sure Tis will have replacements in mind and I more than trust his judgement, but it does worry me the effect some of our star players leaving might have on the team.
We lose to many in january.. So last year we lost none and the year before we lost 1
WOW mass exodus aint it... How many where lost in the seasons before that