• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wycombe v Exeter City Matchday Thread

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
From what and where I was watching and if I had been in charge of the team today I wouldn't have made the same substitutions....

Whether you can say this is the managers fault or not is subject to conjecture...
WTF are you talking about?

rp42

WTF are you talking about?
In a roundabout way he's trying not to blame Stale but at the same time he is? if that make's sense.

Well-known Exeweb poster
off the topic slightly 12 home wins in the whole of the prem and english lg today, i know were a real extreme but winning at home aint so sure a bet as it used to be.

denzil

Stale brought in Lloyd James and Robbie Simpson - that's enough guilt for me !!!

DB9

off the topic slightly 12 home wins in the whole of the prem and english lg today, i know were a real extreme but winning at home aint so sure a bet as it used to be.
Very true but i don't think there are many teams who have been so poor at home as us on such a regular basis

malcolms

You are so desperate to deflect even reasonable criticism that you bring out a fact that illustrates that you're struggling not to disappear up your own arse....Maybe I should remind you....we were the away side today and we lost, last week we were the home side and we.......lost..Where do you think we should play to get a result???

rp42

You are so desperate to deflect even reasonable criticism that you bring out a fact that illustrates that you're struggling not to disappear up your own arse....Maybe I should remind you....we were the away side today and we lost, last week we were the home side and we.......lost..Where do you think we should play to get a result???
Be easy on him Malcs but i think James Bond is in a spin and can't reside himself to the fact how she-ite the Stale has become?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian O'Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tis looks a truly broken man from the interview. Really sad to see based on how he was thought amongst the fan base 5 years ago. This is getting painful now and for the club as well as himself, he should resign.

Well-known Exeweb poster
Very true but i don't think there are many teams who have been so poor at home as us on such a regular basis
cant argue with that we're at the extreme end of the spectrum.

from what i've picked up, the way to combat the 'sit bac ' brigade is to stretch them with pace down the flanks

which couuld go to explaining why we've by our previous standards got a glut of capable wide and pacy players

however it aint aided by a defence that continually prove not to be up to the job as yet

Last edited: