• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay: The Royal Family

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amazed at that but i guess the RF is a pull. I did read there are restrictions to how many can visit as well as the time frame for visiting.
The Queen Mother’s Scottish home, The Castle of Mey is very popular. A booking in advance is necessary, amazing when you think that it’s not the easiest place to get to either being about 120 miles north of Inverness.

Oldsmobile-88

Looks like they should have charged more
I reckon they will pitch it a lot higher next year.

Grecian2K

not the easiest place to get to either being about 120 miles north of Inverness.
Not that impressive when you consider that more than 1500 Grecians braved the Easter monsoon travelled a similar distance to Cheltenham on Monday. 😃

Oldsmobile-88

Not that impressive when you consider that more than 1500 Grecians braved the Easter monsoon travelled a similar distance to Cheltenham on Monday. 😃
Cheltenham is ‘just up the road’ for me G2K 😎

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The Queen Mother’s Scottish home, The Castle of Mey is very popular. A booking in advance is necessary, amazing when you think that it’s not the easiest place to get to either being about 120 miles north of Inverness.
It's on the bus route back from John O'Groats.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
So much for all these people who say the Royal Family arent worth their weight in gold and should be gotten rid of !

Would have liked a nice walk around the grounds and see the Celtic cross for Alfred Duke of Saxe-Coburg.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
So much for all these people who say the Royal Family arent worth their weight in gold and should be gotten rid of !

Would have liked a nice walk around the grounds and see the Celtic cross for Alfred Duke of Saxe-Coburg.
You know what else sold out in seconds? S Club 7. Perhaps we should give them millions of taxpayers' cash, as they're clearly worth their weight in gold.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
12 days vs 6 full months ! Besides as with most groups that reunite its mostly full of sad old w@nkers trying to relive their youth . . . . Without success , I may add.

DB9

Think Hermy's a bit behind the times, Sadly it's not S Club 7 anymore.

Hermann

Well-known Exeweb poster
Think Hermy's a bit behind the times, Sadly it's not S Club 7 anymore.
They always will be to me.

RIP Paul.