• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yay or Nay? Topic No. 588929050506960606

Jean Jeannie

I have two tats. I may choose to expose them weather permitting and the type of event. I would have my whole back covered if I found the right design. I see nothing wrong with either women nor men having tattoos.

Exe on Valdez

it is not a good idea

Red the Paper

Banned
I am amazed many on here don't like tattoos. One would think big pricks would like little ones. For the record, I say live and let live, tattoos have been around since cave paintings. My tattoo stops me being able to swim in the Middle East or any anti semetic Country or indeed wearing only a vest in Plymouth

EX4 6PX

Well-known Exeweb poster
Its a high risk strategy getting a tattoo. If you change your mind you can get through a whole pack of brillo pads getting rid of it.

Ian Sideman

Does a bird (perhaps a swallow) tattoo on the neck mean anything?

Is it a gang thing?

Juan Kossof

Does a bird (perhaps a swallow) tattoo on the neck mean anything?

Is it a gang thing?
May be a chain gang thing. Often seen on ex-cons.

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
swallows are traditionally a maritime tatt. they signal a return to land or a safe return home. i guess some inmates desired a safe return home as well which is why they get them.

i like traditional irezumi koi tatts but would never get one because of the association with yakuza. they are quite common in the west but if you see someone with a koi tattoo in china or japan it's serious business. in fact you can't even go into onsens in japan if you are tattoo'd which would be a serious downer.

CREDYGRECIAN

Very well known Exeweb poster
Loving the free flowing entertaining football at S
Good thread.

Mrs Credy has 3 , wrist , foot and hip.

I dont have any.

I remeber the single days...when you saw a girl out with slag tag...ie one at the bottom of her back with a thong poking above her jeans....ie Fever in remedies Tivvy.

feverpitch

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fever in remedies Tivvy.
You don't see that anymore! :)

Last edited:

LOG

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pardon my ignorance, but is a tramp stamp a particular type of tattoo?