• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yellow away kit

malcolms

Very well known Exeweb poster
Could be the players call, the flo yellow kit would make for sharper peripheral vision perhaps.
More likely that they have won loads of games away wearing the yellow and largely struggled at home wearing the stripes...players are notoriously superstitious.

Colesman Ballz

Perhaps it is a commercial decision ? Does the Club Shop have more of the yellow kit in stock at present ?

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
We won against Cambridge at Wembley in our away kit and lost to Morecambe at Wembley in our home kit!

Who cares? Our yellow kit seems to have worked well for us this season and we are playing away from home so let's have it!

Red Devon

We won against Cambridge at Wembley in our away kit and lost to Morecambe at Wembley in our home kit!

Who cares? Our yellow kit seems to have worked well for us this season and we are playing away from home so let's have it!
If! We win it will because of our extra bit of quality ;-) it will have nothing to do with what colour kit we're wearing.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
If! We win it will because of our extra bit of quality ;-) it will have nothing to do with what colour kit we're wearing.
Agree completely. The only dodgy kit colour is green as it's hard to pick out players, particularly on Tuesday night's!

Anonymous

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale to wear the paisley cravat and barbour wax flat cap.

JMT to wear a fetching black armband.

RedPaul

Well-known Exeweb poster
Tisdale to wear the paisley cravat and barbour wax flat cap.

JMT to wear a fetching black armband.
It's going to be 28 degrees in London next Sunday. Tis will be in slim fit polo, chino shorts and shades.

IndoMike

It's going to be 28 degrees in London next Sunday. Tis will be in slim fit polo, chino shorts and shades.
I await confirmation from our Doctor..

elginCity

I await confirmation from our Doctor..
No good waiting for him, he relies on a barometer nailed to the wall and a wet finger in the air, in the parish of St James.

rifraf

More likely that they have won loads of games away wearing the yellow and largely struggled at home wearing the stripes...players are notoriously superstitious.
I was too, but touch wood I got over it.