• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Yeovil tickets

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
More than likely its 40 seated tickets left I would say. I went and got my terrace ticket yesterday afternoon and it was torn off from a very thick wad of tickets, more like 400 than 40!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
To avoid confusion.

It was Yeovil terrace tickets I was referring to today at the ladies match. We have about 140 left. All the seats have indeed been sold. Last one was sold yesterday afternoon.

Yeovil sent us 360 seat tickets and 500 standing so there will be some pay on the day availability but not sure if any of those will be seated.

Cheers

Spoonz / Mike Cooper.

P.S. Cracking game by the ladies team today. Very noticably improved from last year in terms of tactics and teamwork.
Cheers for the information. Seems reasonable that NOT all standing tickets were released, but some 500+ held back by Yeovil.

MerleyRed

Ahahahahahahaha

Yes I will do just that tomorrow. Or not. Because there's a sh*t load of tickets available on the day and you either heard wrong, or she's an idiot.
If you read Spoonz earlier post he stated that Yeovil had supplied 500 tickets for City to sell. Sure there will be tickets available on the day, I was referring to the tickets available from City. It looks like we have sold 460. She is not an idiot and I did not hear wrong.

Red and White Zider

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cheers for the information. Seems reasonable that NOT all standing tickets were released, but some 500+ held back by Yeovil.
That clears it up then, ta muchly!

Thread closed.... ;)

Grecian Max

Very well known Exeweb poster
If you read Spoonz earlier post he stated that Yeovil had supplied 500 tickets for City to sell. Sure there will be tickets available on the day, I was referring to the tickets available from City. It looks like we have sold 460. She is not an idiot and I did not hear wrong.
In which case your post was hardly helpful, was it? People often don't read the whole thread, so to say there are only 40 left isn't the most sensible thing Ive seen on here.

ECFC traveller

I always thought you were more of a receptionist type rather than a civil engineerybob!
When I *SAW one of the receptionist's*

The_Original

The #1 MC in Devon, and Exeweb's top boy.
I'm paying on the day, and if it sells out I'll just go in the home end. Its only Yeovil ffs, we can pretty much do what we want.

Reggie T42

Cannot Be Serious Cottage, Backside of Beyond, Dev
When I *SAW one of the receptionist's*
Get your words right first time trawler, such mistakes have cost lives in other circumstances!

ECFC traveller

Get your words right first time trawler, such mistakes have cost lives in other circumstances!
Luckily this wasn't a life or death situation then ;)

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Are you two going to be bickering all Friday night? :D