• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your transgender ex hooligan.

IJN

Very well known Exeweb poster
She was mentioned a couple of times on Saturday, and it made me think, there's been little mention of her for ages.

Does she still attend? Or is she a plastic like so many Greeks seem to be these days?

drake

She was mentioned a couple of times on Saturday, and it made me think, there's been little mention of her for ages.

Does she still attend? Or is she a plastic like so many Greeks seem to be these days?
Swear I saw her at a garage in Tavistock.

In that garage on plymouth road just past pixon lane,swear it was she. Filling up with juice.

IJN

I admire anyone who is brave as she is, but I would have thought something would have been bought up by the press, but not heard anything since.

motorservices

Swear I saw her at a garage in Tavistock.

In that garage on plymouth road just past pixon lane,swear it was she. Filling up with juice.
Why didnt you call in for a coffee dude as you were in my humble town?

drake

Why didnt you call in for a coffee dude as you were in my humble town?
Flying though like Drake used to old boy,I will next time mate. Pm me your garage address and I'll swing in, kettle on is a must. Tea ,strong no sugar :)

general zod

I will pop in for a brew some time as I admire the 'real people attitude' .

motorservices

Flying though like Drake used to old boy,I will next time mate. Pm me your garage address and I'll swing in, kettle on is a must. Tea ,strong no sugar :)
I will pop in for a brew some time as I admire the 'real people attitude' .

You are both more than welcome, kettle is always hot, and most of the the time there are cakes and the like aswell :)

Avening Posse

You are both more than welcome, kettle is always hot, and most of the the time there are cakes and the like aswell :)
Cakes !!....I might even come down as well Motor and I live in the Cotswolds :)

motorservices

Cakes !!....I might even come down as well Motor and I live in the Cotswolds :)

anytime dude :)

contrabombarde

Just googled garages in Tavistock for the want of something better to do motor. There is a list as long as your arm. Hope it's not Crapstone motors though! :D