• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Your transgender ex hooligan.

Silver fox

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm in when I get back (y)

Neil Harris

sure its not the transgender in the big brother house?? gone into hiding since derby day.

Silver fox

Sure I've just seen it on YouTube (rofl) lovely red hair.

Silver fox

Sure I've just seen it on YouTube (rofl) lovely red hair.
Oh and a lovely frock (y)

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
She was mentioned a couple of times on Saturday, and it made me think, there's been little mention of her for ages.

Does she still attend? Or is she a plastic like so many Greeks seem to be these days?
She's a lovely girl. Full of plastic as you mention it.

What's you problem with Transgender people? Why single her out?

I do hope you're not living up to the ignorant, bigoted, thickhead Cornish stereotype that the rest of the world holds, are you Porker?

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
Flacky, as far as I'm aware, IJN is not bigoted where transgendered people are concerned. To my knowledge, I am the only openly transgendered person on exeweb and have been open about who I am from the moment I joined in April 2009. For the record, and I hope he doesn't mind me saying, IJN was one of the first people to PM me about it and be supportive. As far as the OP is concerned, I don't have a problem with that as I feel it is a fair question fairly put.
Silver Fox, however, "I've just seen it ..." Ahem. That remark I am surprised at.

Curley

Flacky, as far as I'm aware, IJN is not bigoted where transgendered people are concerned. To my knowledge, I am the only openly transgendered person on exeweb and have been open about who I am from the moment I joined in April 2009. For the record, and I hope he doesn't mind me saying, IJN was one of the first people to PM me about it and be supportive. As far as the OP is concerned, I don't have a problem with that as I feel it is a fair question fairly put.
Silver Fox, however, "I've just seen it ..." Ahem. That remark I am surprised at.
I highly doubt Foxy meant it in a bad way but fair play to you.

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
I do hope not Rae, but why does he feel the need to bring it up in what is clearly meant to be a derogatory and provocative way?

As is proven time and time again what people say in public and think in private is often completely different.

Waits for emphasis on the 'hooligan' part....

Last edited:

RaeUK

Cleaner
Staff member
You're probably more than likely right, Curley. I won't edit my remark out, he can consider himself mildly chastised. Oh, and there's nowt wrong with good humoured banter about transgendered people. I'm certainly not precious about it. (y)

tbh, flacky, I genuinely saw it as a fair question. The story about her did make a bit of a local splash in the news.

Last edited:

flackyISmydadHONEST

Well-known Exeweb poster
tbh, flacky, I genuinely saw it as a fair question. The story about her did make a bit of a local splash in the news.
Fair enough, you clearly see the best in people Rae.

I find myself looking a little deeper into people's psyches and wondering why they say things at the time they do and in the way that they do.

It just came across as very deliberately provocative and insensitive to me. I have absolutely no doubt that porker will come out all guns blazing with something along the lines of, 'some of my best mates are transgender'.

I just don't think that if the person involved was black, Jewish or disabled the thread would be called 'your black/jewish/disabled ex hooligan'.

What is the difference? Answers on a postcard.

Last edited: