• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Pitch Inspection Friday Morning

That's what happens when you merely skim a thread.
Some people aint got all day Harris!

You got plenty of time on your hands I see! |-)

mole221

Pitch inspections can result in 'needs further inspection'. This kind of thing is commonplace with teams coming from a distance. The only way we'll get a definite response is if it is absolutely clear it is not happening, otherwise it is completely liable to change

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
Pitch inspections can result in 'needs further inspection'. This kind of thing is commonplace with teams coming from a distance. The only way we'll get a definite response is if it is absolutely clear it is not happening, otherwise it is completely liable to change
Yep - this inspection will merely be one to say whether it is definitive that the match will be off and therefore Tranmere can forget travelling. There is still recourse to postpone between now and 3:00 tomorrow should the expected thaw not materialise.

Grecian_Jay

Very well known Exeweb poster
If this game is off I will get dragged to Otter f*cking Nurseries by the missus so I suggest everyone gets a spade and a little heater and gets their asses down there now!

Jason H

Administrator
Staff member
If this game is off I will get dragged to Otter f*cking Nurseries by the missus so I suggest everyone gets a spade and a little heater and gets their asses down there now!
Yeah - as a result of our Exiles' match being called off earlier in the week I'm now spending Sunday afternoon at the mother-in-law's. Grrrr.

Roy Hodgson

Prob more than 3 minutes.
23 mins now. Any news? Being impatient!

John William

Very well known Exeweb poster
23 mins now. Any news? Being impatient!
Why hasn't Exeweb go a roving reporter (with a Crackberry) at the ground...

The lack of information from the club is alarming. It's been almost 25 minutes and we still have no indication as to what's going on (or not)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
The lack of information from the club is alarming. It's been almost 25 minutes and we still have no indication as to what's going on (or not)
It's been 26 minutes by watch. Shocking